Oromía Mini Tote
The Oromía region is home of the Oromo people, who call themselves Illm' Orma, or "Sons of Men," and who represent roughly 40% of Ethiopia's population.
Anna and the artisans have named this bag after the region and the Suri tribe, known for their use of clay lip plates, whose characteristics match the bag: A strong and original personality.
- Made with the highest quality, precious calfskin leather and textiles from the region.
- Sewn by hand by Ethiopian artisans.
- Small zipper pockets inside and a small mobile pocket.
- Cotton lining in the interior
- Premium quality gold exterior zipper.
- Closure with an exterior flap with magnet.
Highest quality calfskin leather and locally sourced cotton textiles.
29cm x 25,5cm x 11cm
100% handmade in Ethiopia